Monday, March 19, 2018

Siblings Weekend Scrapbook: Part 10

Here is another 2-page layout from the Boston Siblings Weekend scrapbook I had made for Mark.  This one features some of the yummy foods they ate.


The base paper on the left was actually a planner page.  I like the square designs and how it contrasts with the black dots on the right-hand base paper.


Jessica used the journalling tag (from a Smash notepad) to make some notes about what the actual food was that they ate.


The pictures of the food are bright and vibrant, so I used several different colors with the embellishments and base papers.


I cut out the photo of the coffee cup to fit it in with the other two photos, and placed a little embellishment of a coffee cup with steam rising out of it next to the photo of the coffee cup.


It was cold in Boston (January), so I thought the winter-esque embellishment fit.


More photos of yummy food!


I also used a little paper clip-type embellishment on one of the photos to reinforce the food-gasm quality of the photos.


More scrapbook pages to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home