Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Siblings Weekend Scrapbook Part 5

So here's another page from the sibling weekend scrapbook I made for Mark.


This was another photo that I really liked and wanted to highlight by itself.  The base paper is a two-toned dotted light blue paper.


I added a little bit of color by adding a small banner.  (I'm not a huge banner person, so 2-3 penants is usually about all I do.)


I also added a touch of color with a multi-color dotted washi tape, which one edge of the photo overlaps.  I used the title "Not all those who wander are lost," which I thought went nicely with the photo of the alley.


Finally, I added a journalling card that has the words "made my day" in blue on it, tying back to the blue paper.  I also thought the phrase went well with the journey / wandering metaphor of the photo and title.


So that's the page.  Pretty simple, but that way it doesn't distract from the photo, which is taking us on a journey through the streets of Boston...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home