Monday, April 11, 2016

Siblings Weekend Scrapbook Part 4

Here is another page from the Siblings Weekend scrapbook that I worked on.  I really liked this photo of this lamp light that Mark took, so I wanted to feature this photo on a page.


I separated the page into four quadrants visually.  In the top left I used a journalling card with the title "What a Trip!"  Mark's sister filled it in, rating the trip a 100.


Because the background paper and the journalling card were both grey-ish, I wanted some pops of color to go with the nice colors in the photo.  I used this star paper to make another place to journal.


A close-up on the cool photo:


Finally, I used my circle punch to punch out these two little icons that I liked and I pop dotted them in the bottom right corner.  Again, there are colors in these designs that tie back to the star paper and the photo.


That's all for now!  Keep an eye out for the next post from this scrapbook!  :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home