Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Siblings Weekend Scrapbook Part 3

Here is another page from the Siblings Weekend Scrapbook that I did for Mark.  I liked the blue sky in the picture, so I used a similar blue paper as the base page, and then used yellow to matte the photo and provide some relief against the blue.


I had some Smash journalling cards, so I used one here ("The BEST part was:"), which then my sister-in-law filled in with a memory.


I was using a lot of Simple Stories product, especially from the Travel line.  I used the "Right Now." chipboard sticker on the photo to highlight the great moment captured, but also the moment that was alluded to in the journalling.


The selfie they took was pretty good, so I didn't really crop it down.  It has a nice monument in the background, and the blue sky and sunny day is really nice.


More pages to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home