Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Brooklyn Bridge

It's been awhile, but here is a scrapbook page from my New York scrapbook.  This page is from a walk my friend Holly and I took across the Brooklyn Bridge.


I used Thickers to do the title for this page, and I used the "B" as the anchor for both words.


Here is a photo of Holly being sassy as we cross the bridge.  I was a beautiful day, with a great blue sky.  I used a double-sided sheet that had blue in the flowers to match the sky.


When you open the page you find more photos, a tag, and a map of Manhattan.


I liked the way the lines for the bridge crossed each other, so I took this photo.  I used a paper with blue, green, and red circles as a matte because I thought the colors went well with the flower paper.


The journalling tag is blue as well, and has flowers, tying in these two elements.  (Although, I really should journal on this tag!)


From my many trips to NYC, I have lots of maps, so I used part of a Manhattan map where you could see the Brooklyn Bridge as part of the background.


Finally, a picture of me and Holly.  The matte is a teal that corresponds nicely (I think) with the blues.


I like the bold colors on this layout, and the element of the flap, which adds a little fun to the page, I think.  :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home