Saturday, April 12, 2014

Fall Break Trip: The Second Car Breakdown

So, on our fall break trip (way back in 1998), we had not one, but two cars break down.  The second time was up near Traverse City.  Luckily, we knew someone who lived in the area, and he and his father came to help.


I used three different pieces of paper: two with various shades of gray, and one with a mixture of brighter colors.


I used embellishment letters to journal twice.  In this instance, I put "the bunion gang," which I have no idea what that references at this point (except that everyone was standing together under a picturesque covered bridge  The other journaling says "lean mean & hungry," which I know is in reference to us waiting for help for several hours.


At least we were in a pretty area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home