Sunday, February 16, 2014

Red Roses

As you may remember, our accent color for the wedding was red.  So, during my journey to create four wedding scrapbooks, I picked up a lot of red embellishments, including some red flower ribbon.


I used this ribbon on a couple of pages, but I like the tie in with my wedding bouquet.  The heart journaling card I'm pretty sure was a Hallmark sample I'd received once upon a time.  (I know, I still need to add the journaling!)


This was a nice photo of the intricacies of my hair, and I used some curlicue photo corner embellishments to frame my hair.  The embellishments also mimic the design on the base paper.


And this is just a nice photo of my dress and necklace, set off by some (brighter) pink paper.  I like how the design in my dress is similar to the design on the base paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home