Sunday, February 23, 2014

Peace Be With You

This layout from my wedding ceremony scrapbook features photos from the part of the mass when everyone gives each other peace.


Since we went around and gave peace (and hugs) to our parents, Mark's grandmother, and all of our wedding party, it was a pretty lengthy pause in the ceremony.  My parents even walked across to the other side of the aisle and gave peace (and hugs) to Mark's mom and grandmother.


I had a nice little matte that I used to highlight some of these shots.  I chalked it up a bit with some black ink, and now that I'm looking it again, I think it needs some red ink also...


I little chipboard flourish so I can add some journalling (yes, I still need to do that...)


And then just some framed shots that are not as small as the one in the matte.  I like the cream-colored paper with the flowers (below).  You can't really tell in the photo, but the paper has a fuzzy texture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home