Thursday, January 30, 2014

Happily Ever After...Again

This is a page with various photos from during the wedding ceremony.  I'm guessing this page was kind of an afterthought, as I realized I still had photos I wanted to use, and hadn't fit them in on other appropriate pages...



I used red paper with a flowery light red pattern to make a splash of color on the page.  The photo of us walking out of the chapel at the end of the ceremony I centered on a piece of grey chipboard that had some grey swirls kind of book-ending the photo.



Then I used a little more red paper to add some interest around this photo of the bridesmaids in the pew, also tying to the red dresses.


I think that bottom little red piece of paper was meant for some journaling that I haven't done yet.  I am working on journaling everything now because I've already forgotten who a few of the people (friends of my parents) were!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home