Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Bride and Bridesmaids Getting Ready

Here is a two-page spread I did for our formal photos wedding album.


I used Creative Memories paper and a rose lace ribbon.  The pictures are various black and whites of me and my bridesmaids getting ready in the morning before the wedding.


I took five photos (one of each bridesmaid) and cut them to the same height to make a row that spans the two pages.


The photos are set off by the red paper and the rose ribbon.


I also used one of my cuddlebug embossing folders to emboss a white piece of paper, adding to the texture of the page.


And here is the final layout:


It's a nice layout of some nice memories from that morning.  I think the layout itself is fairly simple, but looks clean and nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home