Thursday, October 10, 2013

Scrapbooking Fun with Washi!

Mark and I have been married for six years now, and I have finally finished our FOUR scrapbooks.  One may say that:

  • I'm crazy
  • I had a hard time whittling down from the 1000 photos our photographer took because she was that good
  • I had invested in a LOT of fun wedding paper and embellishments
  • I didn't know when to stop
and you would probably be right!  The four different scrapbooks are:

  1. ceremony
  2. reception
  3. formal photos
  4. informal photos from engagement to honeymoon
I also have a bridal shower scrapbook.  (Whaaa??)

Anyway, this page is from the informal scrapbook.  It's my washi tape page:


I used three different washi tapes and a black filigree tape detail.  The photo is in between a black paper with white filigree and a transparent piece with black and white filigree.  I was excited to try to make a washi page!  I do like the way all the details frame the photo and make it the center of attention--and of course I love the photo!  :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home