Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Jurassic Park is in Michigan!

A while back Mark and I drove around some of the backroads near our home and came across Jurassic Park!

 

With all the other odd places in Michigan, like the Mystery Spot, the Bavarian goodness of Frankenmuth, and the Renaissance Festival, you'd think I'd be prepared for a little dinosaur park. Unfortunately, the park is closed, and for sale, so with luck, someone will purchase it and restore the park to its former glory!


Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger RebeccaL-O said...

That dinosaur park reminds me of that scene in Pee Wee's Big Adventure! How fun/weird! I didn't know Michigan had a Mystery Spot, but I have been to one here in NY (in Lake George): http://www.weirdus.com/states/new_york/ancient_mysteries/lake_george_mystery_spot/index.php

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home