Monday, June 28, 2010

Development Arrested

 

So, Mark and I just recently got into Arrested Development, which is a mockumentary that started in 2003. I don't know how we missed this show when it was out, but we just zoomed through the 2.5 seasons and really enjoyed them. I think the show really has a feel like The Office, and I think if it had come out in 2007 instead of 2003, it would have done a lot better. The last (half) season was a little disappointing, as you can tell the writers were trying to up the ratings to prevent the show from being canceled, but there is some great wit. the other good thing is they did end the show with some closure--so it wasn't just one of those shows that got cancelled mid-season and leaves you wondering what would have/ should have happened.

Apparently there is going to be a movie, and I'm looking forward to it--although I hope it advances the plot, and is not just a retelling.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home