Wednesday, December 19, 2007

One of Those Work Things...

So, sometimes awkward things happen at your work, and you feel like someone should say something, but there really isn't a forum to say something, and what exactly would you say? I have an example. We have a few journals and magazines that come here to the Press--relevant to publishing--and people can be added to the routing list to see these journals and magazines. For a few months now, some of these journals and magazines have been stacked in the women's restroom on top of the water tank of the toilet. It's always the same stall this happens, and they're always journals/magazines that have finished routing to staff. I always wonder who is reading them in the bathroom, and why that particular stall. And furthermore, why are they leaving them in the stall so everyone else knows that someone is reading in the bathroom? Sometimes I think I should take them out of the bathroom, but then I'm afraid someone will see me take them out of the bathroom and think I'm the one bringing them into the bathroom in the first place. Even the cleaning staff hasn't removed them from the restroom!

It also makes me wonder if the same thing is happening in the men's restroom, but I am definitely not going in there!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Edwin said...

Rofl, I wish I could read in the bathroom at work. I totally think this is OK, though. as long as you are in their for -- ah OTHER STUFF -- you may as well have something to read.

3:24 PM  
Blogger dougal said...

Perhaps they are left there because tp is never replaced, when it runs out in that stall?!

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home