Friday, August 24, 2007

Trial Run


With only seven days left, I went and did a trial run of my hair up-do. This isn't exactly how it will be, but I liked the intricacy. I'm hoping there will be more curls on the day-of--otherwise it will probably just look a bit haphazard, as it currently does. Let me tell you, though, when I pulled out all the bobby pins Donna, the hairstylist, had put in my hair, I had a huge stack! She did have a cool suggestion that I buy a few bobby pins that have sparklies on them, and she could intersperse them in my hair to make my hair sparkly! I like the idea, and it has been added to the diminishing list of things to do. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger dougal said...

I love, love, love it! It is so chic, Christy. Well done!
Mom2

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home