Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Power of Locomotion: Take 4

So I rode my bike again this morning. 40 minutes, but it was definitely a work out (my legs were shaking a little at the end of it). But 40 minutes does seem to be a barrier in riding time. I know it all the times I had to stop because of lights or traffic were taken out, my mph would be a bit better, but it'd be nice if my overall riding time decreased.

Today was a lot of fun though because for my birthday Mark had gotten my some running/biking gear, and new, fun gloves that are very bright and colorful. The new clothes definitely helped to make the riding more comfortable and enjoyable, and the new gloves are very comfortable. The last few times I rode I was getting blisters on some of my fingers, and this was definitely not the case this time.

I am a bit nervous about riding home. I'm going to try a different route home, which is a bit more hilly. Plus it will be much warmer this afternoon and it might rain, plus it will be windy. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger dougal said...

If these locomotion blogs and boy running blogs were in a competition such as dancing with the stars, you would be receiving a 10! for each of them! I love these blogs!! I have to say I admire your being willing to try a different route even if more hilly...that in itself would make me want to take the bus! Awaiting Take 5...

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home