Thursday, May 31, 2007

Faeries Do Exist!


I love faeries, and now I can go visit them anytime. In and around downtown the doors to faeries homes and livelihoods can be found. These doors have been documented, and you can find a map to all the locations. We haven't checked them all out yet, but it has been fun finding them, and sometimes leaving them gifts. In Sweetwaters there was a faery journal, so people who came to visit could leave messages for the faeries, or just put their thoughts, or draw some faeries. Some people even invite the faeries to live with them. I don't know if any faeries have accepted, but they are certainly more than welcome to stay with me! I can just imagine it: punked out faeries (preferably with pink spiky hair), skateboarding faeries, hippy faeries, fashionable faeries...So cool! I hope one does come stay with us! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger jbw said...

I have drawings of the spikey hair sort.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home