Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm Losing My Marbles

So, we have been so busy lately, it has been crazy. We're almost settled on a reception venue (when we do those in the know will know). I'm way behind at work because two weeks ago I was at the American Anthropological Assocation conference (in San Jose--mmmm, warm weather), and last week was Turkey Day. On top of all that (and on top of trying to do Christmas cards--so far a failed attempt), I recently got a part time job at The Oasis to help earn extra cash for the wedding. It's a nice place to work (doesn't require a lot of brain power, per se), but it is exhausting, and tonight is my fourth night in a row (I don't usually get scheduled like this, but I offered to cover for someone yesterday who had a family emergency). So, because my mental capacity is nil, I have so far lost my driver's license, and misplaced (hopefully not lost) Mark's iPod (incidentally, Mark's iPod is the only thing that keeps me sane at work!). Hopefully nothing else will go wrong before tomorrow, when I'll get to sleep in (just a little) and then relax tomorrow evening (hopefully going in for a free soak at Oasis).

If you see any loose marbles rolling around, please mail them to me so I can make my head work again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home