Saturday, September 30, 2006

An Unusual Day: Post Script

Ceilidh is feeling much better. Her fever is gone, she's eating some, and her eyes look much better (although, she keeps squinting a bunch). Mark says he is also feeling better, but he can't do much. He says the most comfortable position is sitting, so he's been sitting up on the sofa to sleep, and that's about it. (My theory is it's all the painkillers that are making him think he's feeling better.)

I, on the other hand, have indeed gotten sick. Some kind of cold or sinus infection, or something. Since I got home from work Friday evening, all I've done is sleep, with some intermittent eating and tv watching (I did watch a couple of episodes of Frasier--yay!-- and a crappy episode of Doctor Who). Neko's been my faithful sleeping companion on the futon, while Mark alternates between sleeping on the sofa and playing WOW at his desk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home