Monday, March 06, 2006

Before there was Brokeback Mountain, there was...

So, I will admit up front that I have not seen Brokeback Mountain yet, but I do plan on seeing it when it's out on video (sorry, it's hard to part with $9 these days for movie theater tickets). In the meanwhile, in one of our many Google video digs (by the way, if you haven't searched Google video, there are plenty of people willing to make asses of themselves and post it on the internet--it's highly amusing), we found a parody of Brokeback Mountain, with one of the classics of my generation--Back to the Future. The innuendos between Marty and Doc are delightfully wrong and funny. Check it out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this, it was HILARIOUS! And if you haven't seen Brokeback mountain yet, definitely rent it. I thought it was excellent (sad though!).

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home