Sunday, July 03, 2005

Welcome to Praha

Hello from Prague! This is such a great city. (Yes, I'm still jet lagged, but I'm going to try to sound positive for the entirety of this post. :) Anyway, this is a great city. It has all this really old architecture (for instance, two sections of the city, Old Town and New Town, connected together to form a city, and at that time it was the second largest city after Rome, so that was QUITE a while ago) with the little winding alleys and everything, but then there are also trees. There are tons of trees! This city is very green, and lots of nice walking areas. And there's a Tesco (which maybe isn't that cool, but since I know where anything is, I know I can probably get what I need from a Tesco). There are a lot of cool looking stores, plenty of fresh flower shops on the street, lots of sculptures and statutes on the streets--in other words, this city has a lot of culture besides just being cool looking. It has a lot of art and literature history, so a great place for a writer to be for awhile. Anyway, I plan on posting every once in awhile throughout the month, so I'll keep you updated about Praha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home