Saturday, April 23, 2005

Feeling a Little Sentimental

So, today was the big day! My brother is now a college graduate and has moved back home until he gets a job. I feel a bit sad, actually, because he was living with us, and it was really nice to have my little brother around this past year. I haven't lived at my parents house in over 7 years, so I really haven't lived with family in over 7 years, and I must admit--even though my brother and I have our differences, and we used to have some REALLY bad fights when we were younger (he'll tell you I pushed him, but I'd say he tripped)--it was really nice to live with family again and get to hang out a bit. Some of my favorite things to do with my brother include watching anime and playing FFXI where he was known as Pevie, and was this little cute taru. :) He's only been gone for a couple of hours now, but the spot next to my computer seems so bare and empty, and he's not there for me to annoy. ; ;

Come back and visit soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home