Thursday, March 24, 2005

The other opening statement

Sooooooooooooo.....

I am also new to blogging, but thought it would be fun to voice some opinions on things (BELIEVE me, I've got some opinions I want to voice), but also post information about myself, things I find that are interesting, put up pictures, etc.

Some information about me: I am currently finishing my MFA in Fiction. This means that I consider myself a writer! ...and I am using this forum as a distraction from the real writing I am supposed to be doing right now, which is my MFA Project, a novel that I have been working on now for about four years. I've also written some short stories that I'm trying to get published, and I've even dabbled in some poetry, even though I'm pretty bad at it.

I like to read (even though that's a bit of a lie because I hardly have the time to read anymore, beyond class reading requirements), I like to scrapbook, and garden (something else I'm quite bad at). I also like to procrastinate--at least this has been true lately, since I'm so close to being finished with my degree, and I have so much to do right now. Another way I procratinate is playing Final Fantasy XI. >.>;;

I'm looking forward to posting more here. See you soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Christy,
I too am a procrastinator...i'm sure you remeber. At the moment it's playing abe's oddysee and watching reruns of Ally McBeal!! I'd rather do anything than find a job!
Luv Lynn x x

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home