Thursday, March 24, 2005

Opening Statement - Insert something catchy here

Seeing as this is a brand new blog for me, I'd like to take this time to introduce myself and my intentions.

My name is Mark Jazayeri, and I am currently trying out extended adolecence to see how it fits. Just between you and me, it fits like a well worn and adored pair of pants (the kind you wore when you met your first love). I am at times a student of some sort, and I'm sure I must've worked in some sort of industry for a time, because I have the scars to prove it.

I'd like this blog to be a forum for my interests and adventures (of which I have had too many-- please refer to the scars discussed above). I plan on posting pictures of things you may or may not find interesting, and I also plan on posting some of my thoughts once and a while. Vague enough for you? Don't worry, I plan on filling in the blanks in the days/weeks/etc.. to come.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds cool! I am looking forward to using your Blog as yet another procrastination activity:)
Mark -- nice pants metaphor, you must be a writer also!
-- (this is) Rebecca Linz

3:12 PM  
Blogger Mark Edwin said...

well you can put this in your little book of writers tricks... pants always make good metaphors. Similies too. Use pants often. Or go around without them, Either way I'm happy.

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you will continue writing. Good statements for thought...

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. Good statements for making one smile.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home