Sunday, March 27, 2005

One person to annoy them all

Time: 2 am - Sunday
Place: senseless Online Video Game

Have you ever encountered anyone with such a pro-active personality that no matter what they did they tore chunks out of your patience? The type of person who has an opinion on everything you do? I think you are starting to see where I am coming from.....

Well I had the distinct pleasure of meeting someone like this. And lucky me I got to spend hours with them. Every step of the way he had something to tell me to do, and by the end of my special time with him, my patience was torn and abused. Having watched CSI religiously I was contemplating a truly perfect crime, and making sure that future generations would not have to deal with him.

However instead of a felony, I resorted to snapping at him and making sure he understood that I was not happy with him (I did this in front of enough people to make him silent for a bit). To tell you the truth, though, I feel like I lost a battle to him. I let him get under my skin, and normally I'm able to deal with obnoxious people. I shouldn't have had to resort to ridiculing him, especially in front of people. It's very annoying to feel guilty about this guy.

I think my diet is getting to me; I think I must be digesting my patience for lack of sustenance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home