Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Another Birthday Bites The Dust

March 29th was my birthday. I had a great time. My family made me a spaghetti dinner and I got to watch movies. My personally favorite things to do.

Oh in case I forget, don't forget to check out our new "Other Links" section over there on the right. It will link to various pages with execptional photo content that is particularly close to my heart.

To all those who have recently experienced (or soon will experience) a birthday: Happy birthday! I hope you have a great day, and I feel your pain.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark! happy birthday! I actually remembered yours this year!!! I sent you a package, and I hope you got it in time for your b-day. Glad it was a good one.
love, becky

2:09 PM  
Blogger Mark Edwin said...

I got your package! I loved it, thank you! It gave much hilarity to us as I opened them.^^

That one dvd you sent was perfect, I've got a little collection going, so it makes a great addition.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home